«Izvestiya Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta»
«The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University»
- All scientific articles submitted to the journal «Izvestia Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta». Seriya «Psichologiya» («The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University». Series «Psychology») and designed according to the requirements of article designing undergo compulsory reviewing process.
- The manuscript is reviewed by an expert in the field (Dr.Sc. or Cand.Sc.). The reviewer is appointed by the editorial board and should have publications with a closely related research in the last three years.
- Review process is strictly confidential. Review in the special form is provided to the author by his written request anonymously. This anonymity can be broken only in the case of plagiarism or falsification of the materials in the article.
- The time of reviewing is defined by the secretary of editorial board.
- If there are recommendations concerning correcting or remaking of some part of the article the secretary send the author(s) this part for preparing a new version or arguing the recommendations. In the case of principle alteration of the article it undergoes the second reviewing.
- If the article is not recommended for publication editorial board may send the author(s) for preparing a new version taking into consideration all remarks.
- A negative review is sent to the author(s).
- The articles not designed properly cannot be published.
- If the article is accepted the author is informed by the secretary of this fact and the time of publication.
- The reviews are kept in the publishing office and editorial board for five years and can be presented on request of Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.