The period of study - 3 years.
Admission is held from March 1 to May 30 of the current year.
- Application addressed to the Rector;
- A notarized copy of Candidate Diploma and, if available, of Associate Professor;
- Reference from the place of work dated, signed by the head of the institution and sealed;
- Statement of the Academic Council of the faculty where training is planned;
- List of published scientific works, inventions with attached papers for doctoral thesis;
- Plan of doctoral thesis;
- Abstract of scientific report on the topic of doctoral thesis;
Enrollment to a Doctoral program is executed by the order of the Rector from September 1 of the current year.
Doctor’s Degree Programs:
- Discrete Mathematics and Mathematical Cybernetics
- Mathematical Modeling, Numerical Methods and Complexes of Programs
- Theoretical Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Analytic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Russian History
- World History
- Ontology and Theory of Cognition
- Philosophy of Science and Technology
- Social Philosophy