International Summer Online School of International Institute of Economics and Linguistics at ISU invites students and everyone who wishes to master the basics of Economics and Management in English.
The school program is designed for learners who speak English at an elementary level (A2 +) and are ready to improve their communication skills.
The program includes:
1) studying the basics of Economics and management,
2) study of Business English,
3) virtual excursions around the city of Irkutsk and Lake Baikal in a foreign language.
Training takes place, using distance learning technologies on a zoom platform.
Total hours for the entire program: 100
Working language: English
The terms of participation:
• online application until April 1, 2021
• 100% prepayment for training
Dates: 06/21/2021 - 07/09/2021
Fee: 15 000 rubles
Irina Shilnikova, Head of the Department of European Languages, IIEL ISU email@example.com
Marina Izhbuldina, coordinator of the Center for Continuing Education IIEL ISU firstname.lastname@example.org