More than 100 scientists took part in the online Conference “Dynamic Systems and Computer Science: theory and applications” on September 13-17. The participants entered the Conference from the different corners of the Earth: Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, the Republic of Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Uzbekistan, and other countries.
The scientific event joined the researchers to discuss such significant issues as:
- Qualitative Issues in the Theory of Differential and Operator Equations
- Dynamic Systems Control
- Combinatorial and Stochastic Optimization Problems of Hierarchical Structures
- IT & Discrete Functions Theory
- Mathematical & Computer Modeling of Physical and Technical Systems and Processes
- Methodology and Approaches in Teaching Mathematics and Computer Science (included for the first time)