International Symposium «Dynamic Systems, Optimal Control and Mathematical Modelling» dedicated to the100th anniversary of mathematical education in the Eastern Siberia and the 80th birthday of Prof. Oleg Vasiliev (October 7-11, 2019, Irkutsk, Baikal).
PRELIMINARY PROGRAM includes plenary and 17 panel sessions:
1. Partial differential equations.
2. Inverse and ill-posed problems for differential equations and systems.
3. Functional-differential and operator equations, differential inclusions.
4. Integral and integro-differential equations.
5. Differential-algebraic and integro-algebraic equations and systems.
6. Optimal control problems for ordinary differential equations and optimal impulsive control problems.
7. Optimal control of distributed parameter systems.
8. Optimal control of integro-differential equations.
9. Controllability and stability of dynamical systems with related issues.
10. Discrete dynamic systems: simulation and optimization.
11. Finite-dimensional optimization..
12. Finite-dimensional and differential games.
13. Mathematical modelling of informational systems.
14. Mathematical modelling and optimal control in economics.
15. Differential equations and modelling of physical processes.
16. Mathematical modelling in ecology, biology and medicine (invited session organized by Prof. Olga Vasilieva).
17. Mathematical modelling of technical processes and systems.
Registration and abstracts submission deadline for foreign partners 01 August 2019
Registration and abstracts submission deadline for partners from the University of Kiel (Germany) 05 September 2019
Final abstracts submission deadline 10 September 2019
Symposium 7-11 October 2019
Post symposium tour to Lake Baikal 12 October 2019
Before commencement of the symposium, a collection of accepted abstracts will be made available electronically to all participants on the official website of the Irkutsk State University.
After the symposium, and basing on an assessment of the presentations actually delivered, it is planned to publish a collection of detailed papers in English, with indexation in the Scopus.
Selected presentations will be also published as full-sized papers in the special issue of the journal «The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University: Series Mathematics» (http://mathizv.isu.ru/en), abstracted and indexed in Scopus, ZbMATH, Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI), MathSciNet, Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory, DOAJ, Math-Net.ru, eLIBRARY.RU, VINITI, CrossRef, WorldCat, CyberLeninka (application for indexing in Scopus is submitted and being revised).
Contact person: Prof. Alexander Arguchintsev
Institute of Mathematics, Economics and Informatics,
Irkutsk State University
20 Boulevard Gagarina, Irkutsk 664003 – Russia
Phone/ WhatsApp/Viber: (+7 9148998440)