Admission is held from April 20 to July 10 of the current year.
Entrance examinations are conducted from August 14 to August 27 of the current year.
- Application for admission to the graduate school addressed to the Rector;
- Advisory opinion of the supervisor;
- A notarized copy of the Diploma with Appendix;
- Reference from the last place of work or study dated, signed and sealed by the head of the institution;
- Recommendation of the Scientific Council of a faculty offering a postgraduate course;
- Certificate of examinations passed;
- List of publications;
- Medical certificate;
- Educational agreement (if applied on tuition fee basis).
- Contract (for fee-paying candidates)
Applicants shall submit the documents personally.
- special discipline;
- foreign language.
Graduate School Programs:
Mathematics and Mechanics
Discrete Mathematics and Mathematical Cybernetics
Physics and Astronomy
Computer Science and Computer Hardware
Mathematical Modeling, Numerical Methods and Program Complexes
Applied Geology, Mining, Oil and Gas Engineering and Geodesy
Geology, Mining Operations
Geotechnology: Underground, Open, Construction
General Psychology, Personality Psychology, History of Psychology
Mass Media and Library Science
Linguistics and Literary Criticism
Historical Sciences and Archeology
Philosophy, Ethics and Religious Studies